Laverton North VIC
Our client is a leader in the Steel Fabrication Industry, based in Laverton Nth. They require experienced MIG, TIG & ARC Welders for the fabrication of building base structures. It is an advantage to possess the following:
- Extensive MIG, TIG and ARC Welding Experience
- Obtain Trade Papers
- Ability to read, interpret and work to drawings and diagrams
- Good overall communication skills
- Ability to work alone, as a member of a team and adhere to determined deadlines
- Experience welding with jigs with an ability to fabricate jigs as required
- Being comfortable using both hand and power tools
- Forklift licence preferred
- Be qualified and present trade certificates at interview
- Have a CAN-DO Attitude and be able to work in a team environment effectively
- Must have your own reliable transport and be available to start ASAP!
This is on-going casual full-time position and definitely the view to go permanent for the right personnel direct to our client.
Please forward your update resume NOW! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.