Salary: $26.00 to $30.00 /hour
Our clients are leaders in the Open Space and Environmental Industry across Victoria.
To be successful in these positions, you must possess and demonstrate the following:
- Trade Certificate or a Similar Qualification.
- Experience in the use of Plant and Equipment within the Horticultural/Arboriculture Environment Space, including Maintenance for Equipment and Tools.
- Extensive Horticultural knowledge to enable undertaking of Maintenance and improvement works for the Parks and Garden Team.
- Ability to work Cooperatively and as part of a Team Environment.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to Discuss and Resolve Minor Problems and Escalating Issues to the Team Leader.
- Strong Customer Service Skills and Possess a Positive Attitude.
- Ability to Plan and Prioritise on an Individual basis and within the Team Framework.
- Vic Roads Medium Ridged Drivers Licence is an Advantage.
- Well Developed Skills in the Safe and Competent Operation of Plant and Equipment, including Safe and Competent Handling of Herbicides and Pesticides/Chemicals.
These positions will be based across the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. They will be temp to perm over a 6 month period, plus an attractive hourly rate is on offer. Any further in-depth information will be disclosed at our interview process.
Please forward your updated resume and apply today.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.