Our client is a leader in the Traffic Management Industry. They currently have a high demand for experienced Traffic Schedulers, based in West and South-East of Melbourne. This role has been created due to growth and looking to start the successful applicants ASAP!
To be successful in this position, it’d be an advantage to possess the following:
- Hold a Valid Traffic Control Ticket 205A / 302A
- Hold a Valid Construction Industry Card (White card)
- Hold a Current Open Victorian Driver’s Licence (Manual)
- Having Industry Experience is an Advantage
- Be Pro-Active in Achieving Customer Service Satisfaction
- Must Have Amazing Organisation & Communication Skills
- Have the Ability to Succeed & Achieve Goals in a Team Environment
- Possess a “CAN-DO” Attitude and the Will to Listen & Learn
If you believe you are THIS PERSON, please don’t delay and apply NOW! The total package on offer will be discussed at interview, along with in-depth information on the role and company.
I’ll be looking to shortlist candidates and have the view to start ASAP!
Please forward your updated resume and APPLY NOW!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.