Our client is a leader in the Manufacturing/Production Industry. They currently seek quality personnel to assist on Day/Afternoon & Night shift, based in Tullamarine. You’ll be employed as a Machine Operator/Quality Control employee.
To be successful in these positions, it’d be an advantage to possess the following:
- Previous Industry Experience would be an Advantage
- Possess an Excellent Eye For Detail
- Able to work Successfully in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Have Reliable Transport & Great Work Ethic
- Safety Conscious is a MUST
- Have your own PPE, Including Steel Cap Safety Boots/Shoes
- Be Available to work either Day/Afternoon or Night Shift
You will be rewarded with regular work, good hourly rates and working for a well-established company, if you tick all the boxes.
The first part of the recruitment process is sending in your resume. Suitable applicants will be invited in for an interview at one of our two locations, where you will find out more. Interview and Registration will take 30-45 minutes in total.
Please forward your updated resume by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button.
All details about our clients and the positions will be disclosed at the interview process.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.