Melbourne Airport VIC
Our client is a leader in Commercial Grounds Maintenance and Landscape Construction Industry across Victoria. Their business is absolutely booming at the present and we need positive thinking personnel to assist them ASAP! The contract will be based near the Melbourne Airport.
To be Successful in these Positions, you must Possess and Demonstrate the Following:
- Trade Certificate or a Similar Qualification
- Vic Roads MR or HR Drivers Licence
- Vic Roads Traffic History Report
- Experience in the use of Plant Equipment within the Horticultural Environment Space, including Maintenance Equipment and Tools.
- Extensive Horticultural Product Knowledge to Enable Undertaking of Maintenance and Improvement Works for the Parks and Gardens Team.
- Ability to Work Cooperatively in a Team Environment.
- Possess Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to Problem Solve and Multi Task is a MUST!
- Ability to Plan and Prioritise on an Individual Basis and within the Team Framework to meet Work Plans, Customer Requests, and Climatic Conditions.
If you are currently working in the industry or would like to get into it, please apply by attaching an updated resume. Any further in-depth information will be disclosed at our interview process.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.